NGOC ANH IELTS chào tất cả các bạn! Hôm nay NGOC ANH IELTS chia sẻ với các bạn những từ vựng hay xuất hiện trong bài nghe giúp các bạn tăng band điểm của mình lên nhé!
- The environment:coal, fossil fuels, acid rain, global warming, carbon dioxide, greenhouse effect, burning fossil, exhaust fumes, smog, climate, pollution, temperature, power plants, deforestation, nitrogen oxide, landfill, cattle, wind turbine, renewable, source of energy, reliable, solar panels, solar power, hydroelectric power, environmentally friendly, oxygen, chemical-free, vegetation, sea level, ocean currents, soil conditioner, firewood, desert, degradation, drought, contaminated.
- Continents: Australia, Africa, South America, North America, Asia, Europe, Antarctica
- Countries: Switzerland, Turkey, England, Egypt, Mexico, Germany, Greece, Brazil, India, North Korea, the dominican republic, tFrance, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, China, Italy, Nigeria, Pakistan, Singapore, the Philippines, Denmark.
- Languages: Japanese, German, linguistics, bilingual, trilingual, polyglot, Portuguese, Mandarin, Bengali, Chinese, Hindi, Russian, Punjabi, Thai, Persian, Filipino, French, Italian, Greek, French
- Architecture and buildings:dome, palace, fort, castle, glasshouse, pyramid, log cabin, lighthouse, hut, skyscraper, sculpture
- Homes: chimney, bedroom, semi-detached house, duplex, town house, row house, bungalow, thatched cottage, mobile home, houseboat, block of flats, apartment building, condominium,basement, landlord, terraced house, tenant, rent, lease, neighborhood, suburb,dormitory, storey, kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, sofa, coffee table, ground floor, oven, hallway, insurance
- In the city: central station, cities, street, lane, city centre,car park, department store, bridge, temple, hospital, garden, avenue, embassy, road system
- Transportations:boat, lifeboat, cargo plane, shipment, container ship, ferry, liner, canal boat, narrowboat, dinghy sailing, hovercraft, hydrofoil, sailboat, paddle steamer, cabin cruiser, kayak, canoe, punt, gondola, aircraft, rowing boat, rowboat, helicopter, seaplane, airship, hot-air balloon, airport, platform, hire a car, automobile, ,crew, passenger.
- Workplaces:staff selection, clinic, dentist, reception, appointment, colleague, workshop, employer, employment, unemployed, technical cooperation, team leaders, showroom, information desk, stress, ability, vision,employee, internship, confidence.
- Places: parliament, accommodation, local library, swimming pool, cafeteria, cottage, restaurant, bookshop, sports centre, city council, canteen, cafe, dance studio, park, conversation club, kindergarten
- Money matters:cash, debit, low-risk investment, credit card, cheque, annual fee, monthly membership,tuition fees, poverty, bank statement, money management, current account, interest rate, deposit, student account, withdraw, mortgage, grace period, in advance, budget deficit,retail voucher, coupon، counterfeit money, debt, interest-free credit, purchase, partial refund, annuity, public money, taxpayers’ money, income, non-refundable, MasterCard, VISA, duty-free store, distribution costs, finance department, family finances.
- Rating and qualities: expensive, cheap, reasonable, satisfactory, dangerous,poor quality, satisfied, disappointed, efficient, luxurious, safe, strongly recommended, colored, spotted, striped.
- Touring:souvenir, trip, tourist guided tour, ticket office, guest, reservation, view, culture, single double bedded room, picnic, tourist attraction, hostel, suite, memorable, aquarium.
- Adjectives:energetic, social, ancient, necessary, fantastic, exciting, fabulous, dull, comfortable, convenient, suitable, affordable, voluntary، mandatory, compulsory, temporary, permanent, Immense, vast, salty, extinct, vulnerable, pessimistic, optimistic, realistic, practical, knowledgeable, flexible, confident, Western, intensive, tranquil, spectacular, intact, various
- Verbs:train, develop, collect, supervise, mark, edit, revise, exhibit, donate, surpass, register, support, hunt, persuade, concentrate, discuss, suggest, arrange, borrow, immigrate, review, learn, touch.