1. High-flying (adj) : very successful ( rất thành công )
Eg: Bill Gates is a very successfull businessman thì các bạn có thể viết là : ” Bill Gates is a high-flying businessman ” thì chắc chắn sẽ điểm cao hơn
2. High-flyer (n) : someone who has a lot of ability and a strong wish to be successful and is therefore expected to achieve a lot
Eg : Bill Gates was a high-flyer in the world of technology.
3. Unprecedented ( adj ) : never having happened or existed in the past ( chưa từng xảy ra )
Eg: Steve Jobs made an unprecedented impact on the world’s consumer electronics markets
4. Household name ( n ) : a famous person that most people know of ( người nối tiếng )
Eg : Bill Gates is a household name around the globe .
5. Pull out all the stops : make a very great effort to achieve sth ( nỗ lực lớn )
Eg : Steve Jobs pulled out all the stops to achieve his goals
6. Take your hat off to sb ( idom ) : admire sb for an achievement
Eg : I take my hat off to Steve Jobs
7. Make a name for yourself ( idom ) : to become famous
Eg : Steve Jobs made a name for himself in the world of technology.