NGOC ANH IELTS chào tất cả các bạn! Hôm nay NGOC ANH IELTS chia sẻ với các bạn đề thi Ielts Speaking trong tháng 5 để các bạn luyện tập thêm nhé!
– Do you usually look at the sky? Why?
– Do you prefer to look at the sky in the daytime or at night?
– Is there any good place to look at the sky where you live?
– Did you learn anything about the planets and the stars at school?
– Are you a student or an employee?
– What have you experienced since you first studied at school?
Describe something that you do regularly before you work or study?
– What is the activity?
– When/where you do that work?
– How do you feel when you do it?
– Why do you find it interesting?
Nói về daily routines/schedule
– Do you think that it is important to have routines in leisure activities?
– Is it important for children to have the same routines as other people?
– Do you think it is important for everyone to wake up at the same time every day?
– Do you think it is important for children to get different sleeping times from adults?
Ngày 10/5 ở IDP
– Do you enjoy your job?
– How can you develop your career?
– Do you like to watch the sky?
– Do you prefer the sky at night or day?
– Where can you watch the sky?
– Have u ever taken a course about stars or planets?
– Do you know any kind of important food? Why?
– Do you think people usually grow foods by themselves? In the future?…
– Do you like photos? Do u usually take photos?
– Have you ever taken a course about photography?
– Do you prefer using a phone or camera to take photos?
Describe a food that people usually eat at a special festival?
– Do you think it is important to have meals with families? Why?
Is it popular?
– How do you think about it in the future? Why?
– How can you know food is safe or not?