NGOC ANH IELTS chào tất cả các bạn! Trong bài học hôm nay, chúng ta hãy cùng nhau làm bài tập dạng True/False/Not Given để các bạn tự tin hơn trước khi đi thi nhé!
1) Early sanitation system became more intricate as city population grew→ True
2nd paragraph: city population grew= higher population densities/ in crowded cities
more complex= more intricate
2) The ancient water management systems of the Indus Valley are still in use today → Not given
2nd paragraph: “The urban areas of the Indus Valley provided public and privated baths, sewage was disposed through……with numerous reservoirs were established” → Chỉ miêu tả, không hề nhắc đến liệu hệ thống này còn sử dụng hay đã bị hủy bỏ.
3) Some sewage networks built by the Romans in the UK were made out of wood → True
3rd paragraph: Roman towns and garrisons in the UK between 46BC and 400AD had complex sewer networks sometimes constructed out of hollow-out elm logs.
4) Rome had the most developed of all ancient sanitation systems→ Not given
4th paragraph: Có nhắc đến Rome là 1 trong các tên được nêu: “… including Rome, Istanbul and Futstat, networked sewer systems continue to function today as collection systems’ for those cities’ modernized sewer systems” → không biết được systems ở Rome có phải the most developed hay không
5) By the time of Queen Elizabeth 1, the majority cities had built sewers for waste water → False
5th paragraph: This basic systems remained in place with little positive change until 16th century when sir John Harington invented the first flush toilet for Queen Elizabeth 1 that released waste water into cesspools (sewers for waste water)
NGOC ANH IELTS chúc các bạn ôn tập tốt!