Trong bài học hôm nay, NGOC ANH IELTS chia sẻ với các bạn bài mẫu task 1 nhé!
Đề bài: The chart below shows how frequently people in the USA ate in fast food restaurants between 2003 and 2013
Cấu trúc bài viết
– Introduction: Paraphase lại đầu bài, biểu đồ nói về cái gì?
– Overview: Nêu xu hướng chung của biểu đồ. Con số nào có số liệu cao nhất?
- Body 1: Mô tả số liệu bảng của năm 2003, so sánh tương quan số liệu các đối tượngt trong năm
- Body 2: Mô tả số liệu 10 năm sau đó, so sánh với năm 2003
Bài mẫu tham khảo
The bar chart compares how many times USA people ate in fast food stores from 2003 to 2013.
Overall, the most popular frequency of having meals in fast food stores of Americans was once a week. The percentage of people eating fast food one or two times per month experienced the most significant change over that time.
In 2003, nearly a third of Americans had meals in fast food restaurants once a week, marginally higher than the figure for once or twice per month eaters. After 10 years, while the former rose by about 2% in 2006 before a fall of roughly 5% in 2013, the opposite trends were true for the latter, at 25% and around 33% respectively.
Initially, approximately 17% of USA people ate in those sites several times each week, compared to about 13% of those eating only a few times a year. Both frequencies did not change much significantly, recording around 15% each in 2013. An amazing fact was that only about 5% of citizens in the USA did not eat in those restaurants, which was slightly higher than the figure for daily eaters, but both figures were nearly static over time.
Từ vựng hay
– Frequency (n):the rate at which something happens or is repeated – Tần suất
Ex: Fatal road accidents have decreased in frequency over recent years.
– Roughly (adv):approximately but not exactly – Khoảng
Ex: They all left at roughly the same time.
– The former (n):used to refer to the first of two things or people mentioned – Số liệu được nêu trước (lượng người ăn tại nhà hàng 1 tuần 1 lần)
Ex: This beautiful old building has been restored to its former glory.
– The latter (n): the second of two things or people mentioned – Số liệu nêu sau (lượng người ăn trong nhà hàng ½ lần mỗi tháng)
Ex: He presented two solutions. The latter seems much better.
– Significantly (adv): in a way that is large or important enough to have an effect on something or to be noticed
Ex: The two sets of figures are not significantly different.