- When Subject+Verb+Object, Subject 1 +Verb 1 + Object 1
Example: When a language dies out, a whole way of life disappears with it.
- While Subject+Verb+Object, Subject 1 +Verb 1 + Object 1
Example: While some students drop out after a few years studying, others finish academic courses with poor degrees.
- Subject+Verb+Object, resulting in an increase/a decrease in + the number of smth/the demand for smth
Example: Many people in the countryside migrate into big cities, resulting in an increase in the demands for accommodation, food and services in urban areas.
- Subject+Verb+Object, giving rise to smth
Example: Advertisements give people more choices on what they want to buy, giving rise to the consumer society
- By doing smth, Subject+Verb+Object
Example: By spending money to protect minority languages, governments can also preserve traditions, customs and behaviours.
- Subject+Verb+Object, and/but/so + Subject 1 +Verb 1 + Object 1
- Subject+Verb+Object, and this will +Verb+Object.
Example: The use of private cars is increasing in Hanoi, and this puts a strain on its infrastructure.
- Instead of + Verb-ing + Object, Subject+Verb+Object.
Example: Instead of driving cars, people should use public transport.
- Subject+Verb+Object. This allows/urges/encourage smth/smb to do smth (This will discourage smb from doing smth).
Example: The utilisation of cheap labour helps companies to reduce the production cost. This encourages business expansion.
- Compared to those who +Subject+Verb+Object, Subject+Verb+Object
Example: Compared to those who hold high school qualifications, university graduates often have more employment opportunities.
- If Subject+Verb+Object, Subject+Verb+Object
Example: If air travel is restricted, people would opt for other means of transport such as buses and cars.
- Subject + Verb + Object [that Subject 1 + Verb 1 + Object 1], because Subject 2 + Verb 2 + Object 2
Example: I partly disagree with the idea that advertising has negatively influenced our life, because I recognise several benefits it brings to society.
- When Subject+Verb+Object, Subject 1 + Verb 1 + Object 1, Verb-ing + Object.
Example: When the government pays for tuition fees, the constraint of finance is removed, encouraging a greater number of students to attend academic courses
CHÚC CÁC BẠN ÔN LUYÊN HIỆU QUẢ !